Does the thought of having to clean your freshly-built home make you wince? Post-construction cleaning is definitely a lot of hard work. Let us do the lifting and scrubbing for you!
Our service includes:
- Remove large debris, putting it into the dumpster on the site.
- Sweeping or using a heavy-duty vacuum to remove construction dust and smaller debris.
- Dusting or wiping down surfaces such as walls, door frames, ledges, stair rails, etc.
- Wet cleaning of bathrooms, kitchens, countertops and any other areas. We also remove stickers from fixtures and clean the insides of cabinets and drawers.
- Cleaning windows and window frames. We also remove drywall mud and stickers. This take extra care because windows are easily scratched.
- Sweeping or vacuuming hard floor surfaces and wet mopping to ensure all drywall mud and paint is removed. Some flooring may need additional service if construction workers were not careful by covering up floors with plastic.
- Detail vacuuming the carpet, including all edges. We also remove all drywall mud and paint. Some carpet may need to be professionally-cleaned if the contractors didn't provide enough protection from dirt and debris.
After we finish cleaning, we walk through the home again and touch up any areas that need it. Once we are done, your home will be ready for move-in!
We offer window cleaning as an extra service to our clients. Inside should be cleaned at least once per year and outside windows twice per year to keep from becoming stained. Our window cleaners are professionally trained and use only the proper tools and products. You don’t have to worry about streaked windows.
Our window washing service includes:
- Removing debris and cobwebs
- Washing windows inside and out (provided that the windows tilt inward,and can be washed from the inside of the home.)
- Window sills
- Window tracks
Pricing is determined by a number of factors, including:
- Size of the window
- Type of window
- Number of panes per window
- Inside or outside windows
- Floor level location